M, Acid copper intermediate, 2-Mercaptobenzimidazole, leveller
|Content in Baths||0.0006-0.001g/L|
- M can provide brightening deposit which has high degree of leveling and
ductility features within a wide range of temperature.
- M performs well as brightening and leveling agent.
- M makes it possible to enlarge the brightening scope of deposit and
bring the effects of N to the full play.
- If the content of M is too low, the deposit's leveling and
brightness will decline. Low current density areas will not be
- If the content of M is too high, pitting or even orange peel or
burning will appear at the surface of deposit. The thickness of the
deposit at the HCD areas will decrease, and then a small amount of
P or SP could be added or using electrolysis to solve the problems.
- M is not suggested in the Dye based acid copper process.
M can be combined with other acid copper intermediates such as SPS,
N, PEG 6000, MT-580, AESS, etc.
M can be applied on the following process:
- Non-dye based bright acid copper for GMF process
- Acid copper for PCB (Printed Circuit Board) process
- Hard copper process
- Acid copper for electrolytic copper foil process
Packing and Storage
Packed in a carboard drum with plastic inner bags, stored in cool
and dry place.